| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Albany, Ga in January is a little cool at 8.1 °C (46.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in January is very faintly moist. Some 141.2mm (5.6in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Albany, Ga January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Albany, Ga, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Albany, Ga:
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 187.6 kms (116.5 miles) NNW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 90.8 kms (56.4 miles) NW
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) W
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) SW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) S
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NE
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) NNE
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) ENE
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) E
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 178.7 kms (111.1 miles) ESE
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) SE