| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Albany, Ga in October is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 48.5mm (1.9in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Albany, Ga October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Albany, Ga, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Albany, Ga:
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 187.6 kms (116.5 miles) NNW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 90.8 kms (56.4 miles) NW
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) W
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) SW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) S
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NE
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) NNE
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) ENE
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) E
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 178.7 kms (111.1 miles) ESE
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) SE